Thursday 20 October 2022

Real time experience car cigars smell removing

 

 Real time experience car cigars smell removing


Hi everyone, I had a client who purchased a vehicle, and because the previous owner smoked cigars frequently, I detailed the vehicle to the hilt, steam cleaning and extracting everything from the carpet to the headliner. I asked the customer to replace the cabin filter, and he complied. When everything was dry the next day and the scent persisted, I set up an Ozone generator for 30 minutes. BUT NO RESULT FINALY I FIND THE SOLUTION




solution:

Run ozone overnight.  Glass and plastics are porous so will absorb the smoke smells.  These jobs I always first wipe down interior glass, plastics, and vinyl with vinegar to open up the pores and remove first layer of smoke. Then I go back and rewipe everything as normal. Dont forget air vents, seat belt buckles and on floor to look for hinge covers etc. Also gotta do a deep shampoo and extraction.





No comments: