Sunday 7 June 2020

What a man he is !!!!

World-renowned footballer, 28-year-old Sadio Mane of Senegal (West Africa) has been making a fortune in India at Rs. It is estimated to earn 14 crores.

He earned so much that he was seen in many places with DisplayPlay's broken mobile.

In an interview, when asked about it ..

"I will fix it and turn the display on."

Why do you need to change the display? You were asked to buy a new mobile phone that would earn you several crores.

"I can buy a thousand mobiles, 10 Ferraris, 2 jets, diamond watches. But why do I buy all this?"

I have seen poverty and struggled with meals. I couldn't read.

I have no shoes. I played without shoes, didn't have good clothes, didn't eat.

But, I make a lot of money today. That is why I have created schools for people to study with the money they have earned.

I give clothes and food.

I want to share it with my people instead of living comfortably ”
That wonderful man ..!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com  they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

Kcthakur058@bloggest said...

Center Post
Center Post
Center Post
Center Post
Center Post
Center Post

Nishant said...

Guy's do you know india going to ban Chinese Products

Javed said...

Guy's check tis website you will find a helpful content

Zhiyu Pu said...

"Dear Admin,
I am Zhiyu Pu. Very informative post! I am thankful to you for providing this unique information.
Zhiyu Pu| Find health information to help you make healthy choices for disease prevention and overall good health. Get tips on exercise, diet, maintaining optimal. Dr. Zhiyu Pu lives in Waterloo, Ontario.


Zhiyu Pu
Zhiyu Pu
Zhiyu Pu
Zhiyu Pu
Zhiyu Pu
Zhiyu Pu
Zhiyu Pu
Zhiyu Pu"

MJ said...

Sadio Mane is a true gem, inspiring post. Also, I would like to say that If you are looking to start your own publication house then do contact us here.

Ightadund said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bug in google drive

Anonymous said...

Found a bug in google drive