Thursday 4 June 2020

Rummy is more danger then liquor

Rummy is more danger then liquor:



nowadays every place we can see the advertisement about playing rummy earn huge amount of money but peoples shoud not  know the dangerous about this game because yesterday my friend his  son was attempt suside I was shocked after only knows   his son was played rummy and loss 6lack Indian rupees he is studying just 6 standard only, after only I research about this issue online rummy is semi-automatic game how I say this ? If 6 members play the rummy three of software automatic program, so possibility of winning going down and recently Telangana government stop the online rummy games. 




My dear friends don, 't play any other money betting games because a lot of peoples lose their lives this kind of stupid playing games .

No comments: