Thursday 3 May 2018

A liter of petrol for five rupee


A liter of petrol for five rupees!
Image result for Rama Pillai பெட்ரொல்
Rama Pillai comes with a new coalition
From Junior Werton ...
When the price of petrol rises, the Rama's face will be remembered. We searched for what he was doing. Even though we lived in Chennai, we caught him in Mamsapur, near Srivilliputhur. He is still the same enthusiastic.
'' Wait till August sir. Good news for the people of the country. All the conspiracies have been defeated and I have come to the end of the story. "Related image
"I'm a normal man. In the world of mysteriously fueled problem, I found an object at least eight of my knowledge, and I used the 'Herbal Petrol'. Then the country is busy. Before the Chief Ministers of the four states, it was tested. But my growth began to frighten many. I started spreading the story of 'A Fraud'. 'Ramar Pillai finds no gasoline'. Okay, let's be. I found that you do not have gasoline. But my inventory is not running on the car ... so there is no impact on the cart ... what's next?

I gave a liter of 13 rupees a liter of petrol 42 rupees a day. I am not a little bit poisoned, I have sold 13 lakh liters of petrol. Even then, he said, 'using the raw materials of raw materials to produce and lied.' What is Luza to buy for a petrol of 42 rupees and sell for 13 rupees?

I am taxing the government for 13 lakhs of liter which I have sold. Let me tell you the government, and then get the tax. I find that the only thing I have done is that the 'Herbal Petrol' Now I say, I did not find the herbal petrol. It's an alternative fuel. Tell me what is wrong, I agree. 'This is a replay of the cart as soon as possible. Less mileage available than usual. The next shock was to give a talk to the speaker who said, "I can not say anything in my alternate fuel," environmental risk. "I'll tell you about the August announcement."
Image result for Rama Pillai petrol
"I had to meet Srirvi Ravishankarji to find out my invention with the people. I tested my alternate fuel. Then I met Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev. These triumphs are also interested in my finding. Sri Sri Ravi Shankarji, as he has taken my discovery, is helping all the help. Already Rs 1.5 crore has been designed for the manufacture of alternative fuel. It's in Haridwar. In Chennai too. The last step is a bit of work. Even if it ends, production will begin in August. I'm looking for a busy job. But even now, many people are plotting to stop Ravi Shankarji to meet it every time. I do not know why so many people are interested in getting the leg to get a grown up ... '' Ramesh is surprised that his alternative fuel will be available for one liter of rupees.

'' Yes ​​sir, I dropped a liter of 15 rupees a year before 15 years. Technology has grown up now. I also learned some things. That's why you can prepare a liter of anchor rupee. The tax fare comes at a maximum of seven rupees. Now a liter of 70 rupees. For this money, 14 liters of alternative fuel can be put. It's hard to believe. But, when it comes to the procedure everything will be fine. I will prove to myself. It will be a turning point in India in August! "

No comments: